1. All rollers are driven together by the distributor gear
2. Drive via three-phase motor, which has a frequency inverter as standard equipment. Depending on the application, a servo drive may also be used.
3. Strip straightening machines are constructed with a run-through speed of up to 120m/min for strip supply operation for pressing.
4. Part straightening machines are designed for a maximum of 20 m/min
1. Good initial material
2. The smallest possible straightening roller diameter+ roller distance
3. Straightening machine with low strain and bending
4. At least 9 straightening rollers to straight coil curvature
5. At least 15 rollers for flat straightening, optimally 19/21 pieces
6. Straightening rollers must be supported